Autoconnect Services S.R.L., a legal entity with headquarters in Cluj-Napoca, Bună Ziua str., no. 39, registered at the Commercial Register under no. J12/838/2023 and having the tax code RO 47685326, has an obligation to administer the personal data that customers provide securely and only for the specified purposes, according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of personal data and the free movement of such data. Autoconnect Services S.R.L collects the following personal data, on the website pages, only with the voluntary consent of the client: name, surname, residential address, e-mail address, age, driver's license data, identity card data, and citizenship. This data is collected in good faith, by manual or automated means, to fulfill the following purposes:
- validating, shipping, and invoicing orders to customers;
- resolving cancellations or issues of any nature related to an order or contract, services or products purchased by customers;
- ensuring customer access to the services offered;
- sending periodic newsletters and/or alerts, exclusively in electronic format;
- contacting customers, at their voluntary request, on customer relations matters;
- statistical purposes.
By completing their personal data, each customer expresses their free consent for Autoconnect Services S.R.L to collect and manage their personal data in accordance with the provisions of European Regulation 679/2016.
- when a customer fills in personal data on the AUTOCONNECT SERVICES S.R.L company website, he expresses his free consent for the collection and administration of this data according to the provisions of European Regulation 679/2016. According to the legislation in force, each customer has the right to:
- accessing personal data and obtaining information related to their processing, as well as a copy of this data.
- correction of personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- deletion of personal data to the extent permitted by law.
- restriction of personal data processing.
- objection to the processing of personal data for reasons related to the customer's particular situation, including objection to profiling for direct marketing purposes.
- withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data at any time.
- portability of personal data, where legally or technically possible.
- filing a complaint with the competent supervisory authority: ANSPDCP - www.dataprotection.ro, if you consider that any right has been violated.
If you wish to exercise one or more of these rights, please send a letter or email to email@example.com
. The company AUTOCONNECT SERVICES S.R.L complies with the applicable regulation and will consider any request to exercise the above rights.
- Personal data will be kept for the period necessary or permitted to fulfill the purposes indicated in this statement in compliance with the applicable legislative provisions. The criteria used to determine the retention period of personal data include the duration of the business relationship with the customer and the duration of the provision of services by the company, the existence of a legal obligation, or the recommendation to retain data in certain legal situations.
- The company AUTOCONNECT SERVICES S.R.L undertakes to use the collected data of the users/customer only in accordance with the stated purposes and not to make it public, sell it, rent it, license it, or transfer it to the database containing information about the data of a personal or special nature of the client/user to any third party not involved in the fulfillment of the stated purposes.
- An exception to the above provisions will be the situation where the transfer/access/viewing etc., is required by the competent state bodies in the cases provided for by the regulations in force on the date of occurrence of an event. AUTOCONNECT SERVICES S.R.L is registered as a personal data operator.